|Type||Air-cooled, 4-cycle, slant single cylinder,
OHC, horizontal PTO shaft
|Bore x Stroke
|Net : 7.4(10.0)/3600
Gross : 8.8(12.0)/3600
|Net : 26[2.65](19.18)/2400
Gross : 27.5[2.80](20.28)/2400
|Directon of rotation||Counter clockwise as viewed from PTO shaft side|
|Fuel Tank capacity
|Lubricant||Engine oil SAE 10W-30, 20W, 30W|
|Lubrication||Mechanical splashing type|
|Lubricationg oil capacity
|Spark plug||NGK BR6HS|
|Governor||Centrifugal flyweight type|
length x width x height
*Specifications are subject to change without notice
The Highest Power in the class is realized by:
– Adopting an independent cam profile for each inlet and exhaust
– Optimizing geometry of inlet/exhaust port and combustion chamber
– Enhancing cooling performance around combustion chamber
Friendly to Users and Environment
Low noise – Quieter by 2dB【*2】 than others is achieved by:
– For low profile dual air cleaner【*1】,a newly-developed resin air cleaner reduces the radiated inlet sound and its pressure level.
– Effective sound-absorbing system is realized by employment of larger exhaust silencer and stiffness enhancement on the internal parts.
– Specification meeting the Stage 2 standards of EU Noise regulation is prepared.
【*2】5-meter radiating area average value when attaching a tail screen
-Also for low profile dual air cleaner,new structure based on our engineer’s innovative idea adopted to the inlet passage inside the air cleaner realizes efficient dust-emission from the dust chamber of the air cleaner.
Clean and Fuel-efficient engine
By employing the dorm-shaped combustion chamber thanks to the OHC valve narrow-angle layout, the engine complying with the U.S. CARB and EPA is prepared without using a special catalyst.
The top-of-the-class light recoil operation and surefire startability are achieved thanks to the optimized decompression timing and the ignition characteristics improved by optimized combustion chamber design.
The adoption of an inclined cylinder had achieved a lightweight and compact design. Furthermore, vibrations have been reduced by cutting down on the weight of parts and improving rotation balance to increase mountability on operating machinery. In addition, compatibility is ensured by keeping the same engine mount and center height as the current models.
This means made in Japan.